Saturday, March 19, 2011

Who want these?

I recently bought products from Natasya & had tried it for a week. Sadly, i doesn't suit my skin type :'( & i'm currently running out of money. So anyone who want these (trust me you can never find these products cheap like mine anywhere) can place your order at fazzy_90@yahoo.com.




  • Photobucket




  • Photobucket





  • Natasya Series:




  • Toner Gold


  • Original price: RM39.90


  • My price: RM30.00


  • Krim Pelembab Gold


  • Original price: RM59.90


  • My Price: RM50.00


  • Krim Herba


  • Original Price: RM29.00


  • My Price: RM20.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ORDER FORM

Full Name:
Email Address:
Contact Number:
Shipping: Pos Laju
Pos Ekspress
Your posting address:
Item name/code and quantity:
Suggestion:

create form